[wp-hackers] WordPress API Enhancements

Daniel Jalkut jalkut at red-sweater.com
Mon Apr 9 02:22:24 GMT 2007

Since sending this, I've gotten my feet a little bit wetter with the
xmlrpc.php changes that are going on. I now see that probably a lot
of the decisions that were made, were made in the context of wanting
to preserve the sanctity of "blog ID" as a completely unique top-
level blog reference, in the event that WP supports some multi-
blogging functionality out of the box in the future.

That said, I'd still be curious to know if there was any discussion
about this before it was committed.