[wp-hackers] Plugin Framing Question

Russ Gilman-Hunt (YAR) gilmanhunt at comcast.net
Mon Apr 9 01:16:12 GMT 2007

I'm working on a specific plugin for a community group; they want to
put in a list of addresses and notes, contact numbers and the like.
( It's a cross-denominational support group). I can see the utility in
other circumstances ( for instance, on one of my websites, a list of
"scrapbook retailers" with contact numbers and addresses), but it's
pretty specific at the moment.

How do you (and other plugin authors) decide how far to abstract out
the functionality of a plugin, to make it better for general use?

--
Russ Gilman-Hunt
http://www.arghwebworks.com/
gilmanhunt at comcast.net