[wp-hackers] Wordpress Event Viewer Plugin

Robin Adrianse robin.adr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 13:21:55 GMT 2007

I don't think the admin should know what the user's password is. Besides, in
a well-designed application, the admin can change the user's settings, etc.
without needing to know their password.

Having the password email to the admin, on the other hand, is kind of
needless, unless I'm misunderstanding something. The user has the "Forgot
Your Password?" option for a reason, and what if they just accidentally have
caps lock on? I don't know and wouldn't trust the admins of 98% of the sites
I sign up at -- forums, for example.