[wp-hackers] Wordpress Event Viewer Plugin

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Tue Apr 3 13:13:44 GMT 2007

+1

I believe it was punBB that had this feature for a *forum* that would email
the admin on failed login. As you can imagine, that's hundreds of logins a
day, and a huge security breach.

It's things like this that give off an aura of "non-professionalism" with
otherwise excellent programs/scripts.

Put it this way: does the admin benefit by knowing the *password* someone
tried to login with?

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/