Editor tab titles was( Re: [wp-hackers] Tabbed Editor )

Charles lists06 at wiltgen.net
Mon Sep 25 23:30:56 GMT 2006

> 'Call it "Editor". People are accustomed to the phrase "text editor."'

Well, both tabs are editors.  (Did you see all of the other suggestions that
were posted?)

> How about the front page route? "Design" and "Code".

That's nice, and similar language is used by Dreamweaver and other dual-mode

-- Charles

More information about the wp-hackers mailing list