Editor tab titles was( Re: [wp-hackers] Tabbed Editor )

Craig nuclearmoose at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 23:11:54 GMT 2006

"Editor" seems to make sense, but how about honing it just a bit?

"Post Editor" in the WRITE panel.
"Theme Editor" in the PRESENTATION panel.
"Plugin Editor" in the PLUGINS panel.

Upon thinking about this more, I am wondering if people will assume that
"Editor" (or "Post Editor) is for editing *content* while "HTML" is for
editing the look of the post itself.

Sad thing about English is that sometimes it is to ambiguous for its own
good! Maybe I'm just over-thinking this, so I'll just end this for now and
await further discussion.


More information about the wp-hackers mailing list