Editor tab titles was( Re: [wp-hackers] Tabbed Editor )

Lloyd D Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 22:17:03 GMT 2006

On 9/22/06, Lloyd D Budd <lloydomattic at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9/22/06, ryan fitzer <ryanfitzer at gmail.com> wrote:
> > >How about "Post" and "HTML"?  I think that's how the users would view it
> >
> > On a lot of email clients "HTML" refers to wiewing in rich text (images,
> > bold, italics, etc..). "Rich Text" and "Code" make sense to me.
> It would be great to break out these discussions in a separate thread,
> or better yet involve the technical communication enthusiasts and
> professions on the wp-docs mailing list. Possibly someone could
> summarize the discussion and move it there?
> I have emailed a couple friends that are senior TCs to see if they
> have some time to give their perspective.

They were too busy at first, but when I pointed out that they speak
now or forever see awkwark language in WordPress, Vera Horiuchi was
able to find some time.

'"Compose' sounds a little strange to me.'

'Call it "Editor". People are accustomed to the phrase "text editor."'

She thought the title of 'HTML' for the other tab was fine.

Thank you,

More information about the wp-hackers mailing list