[wp-hackers] Tabbed Editor

Lloyd D Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 19:25:39 GMT 2006

On 9/22/06, ryan fitzer <ryanfitzer at gmail.com> wrote:
> >How about "Post" and "HTML"?  I think that's how the users would view it
>
> On a lot of email clients "HTML" refers to wiewing in rich text (images,
> bold, italics, etc..). "Rich Text" and "Code" make sense to me.

It would be great to break out these discussions in a separate thread,
or better yet involve the technical communication enthusiasts and
professions on the wp-docs mailing list. Possibly someone could
summarize the discussion and move it there?

I have emailed a couple friends that are senior TCs to see if they
have some time to give their perspective.

Cheers,
Lloyd