[wp-hackers] Tabbed Editor

ryan fitzer ryanfitzer at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 19:05:02 GMT 2006

>How about "Post" and "HTML"?  I think that's how the users would view it

On a lot of email clients "HTML" refers to wiewing in rich text (images,
bold, italics, etc..). "Rich Text" and "Code" make sense to me.

Ryan Fitzer
Dallas, TX

More information about the wp-hackers mailing list