[wp-hackers] Text ads in themes

David Chait davebytes at comcast.net
Sun Sep 10 15:36:17 GMT 2006

Gotta agree with both points.  Never have heard a peep about the default
blogroll links.  At the same time, someone develops a theme with a link, let
them!  It's one thing to be open source, it's another thing to think that
any of us are stinking rich and can just 'do this for fun' ad infinitum...

-d