[wp-hackers] Revised Login Form Complete!

Viper007Bond lists at viper007bond.com
Sun Sep 10 13:12:38 GMT 2006

Check it out boys and girls:

http://test.viper007bond.com/wordpress-latest/wp-login.php

Feel free to test the registration, login, lost pass, etc. and let me
know if you encounter any problems. That's my test blog, so I don't mind. ;)

For those who missed my previous e-mails, here's what's new:

* It's now totally skinned (the register page looks poor in the current
SVN as it's only 1/2 skinned)

* Cleanup of the bottom links

* Now looks correct in IE (had to use an IE conditional tag though sadly)

* Tons of new hooks and filters so you can customize to your heart's content

For example, one of the new hooks in action (this was done totally via a
plugin):

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/1278/iheartwpyn2.png

There's also now a hook in the <head> so that you can load up your own
stylesheet and such if you want.

I'll make a .diff in a bit for those who are interested. I have a few
minor things to finish off. :)

-Viper