[wp-hackers] Text ads in themes

Chris Williams chris at clwill.com
Sat Sep 9 23:00:52 GMT 2006

After 18 months, you'd think that water was way under that bridge...

Have you thought that perhaps Matt and others have listened to the
feedback and are more careful about commercialization because of it?
Hence the concern now?

Live and let live is quite a bit different from "let you use my website
for your gain".

Live and let live means (in this case) don't do anything to stop you
from putting your ads wherever you want in your theme.

But that also means I don't have to use your theme and Matt doesn't have
to promote it.