[wp-hackers] Loosening username restrictions in plugin?

Brian Layman Brian at TheCodeCave.com
Thu Oct 26 21:58:06 GMT 2006

>That's exactly what I wanted to do. However, this idea plays
>havoc with
>the Author template's fancy urls. In particular, I don't think
>it likes
>extra slashes in the url. Not the greatest idea ever.

You'll have to make extra sure that your cookie's scope is set correctly too
or you'll have one cookie for user.example.com and one for the straight
example.com.  Depending upon what else you track and the different ways the
users reach this site, you may or may not want separate cookies on the
client's machine.

Something to think about...

Brian Layman
www.TheCodeCave.com