[wp-hackers] WP Auto-Save drafts causing slight havoc with myplugin

David Chait davebytes at comcast.net
Sat Oct 21 15:13:33 GMT 2006

This seems awfully tangential... wasn't this discussion about auto-save
basically bypassing many plugins?

In any case, if you're doing an ebook, and pagination is constantly
changing, why isn't it a single post/page with pagination tags (i.e.,
nextpage)?  Or some form of auto-pagination, with special tags only when
needed.  Then again, I don't think editing a 400-page ebook through
wordpress is necessarily a great idea... ;)

-d