[wp-hackers] alternative database support

Lloyd D Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 19:08:14 GMT 2006

On 10/7/06, Roy Schestowitz <r at schestowitz.com> wrote:

> Also, it's bound
> to become a serious  problem from  a political  and a technical point  of
> view.   I recently discussed  this  elsewhere,  also  in  the context  of
> WordPress < http://tinyurl.com/s7kbt >. The sooner people get choice,
> the better, IMHO. Transparency is among one of WP's selling points.
> *smile*

There is no conspiracy. Make it happen. Check in with the people that
previously volunteered. Co-ordinate the project.

I just don't get people talking about things and not making them
happen. You have to be the change you want to see in this world.

Steps:
1. Write the code
2. Make the code available
3. Have people test the code
4. If the code is ready, find people that find it useful
5. Rince
6. Repeat