Why not upgrade? was (Re: [wp-hackers] Maintenance release, first gate of "is the issue major?")

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Thu Oct 5 18:25:09 GMT 2006

I have a different but similar idea.
AJAX is "in" now, isn't it?

A "nice" nag would be to grey out the text box for posting, just make it 'disabled' with the text
"A new version of WP is now available. You can download it at ------ to stop this reminder.
Click here to continue"

And an option in the WP-admin center to disable this nag....

Maybe?

Computer Guru
Founder,
NeoSmart Technologies