[wp-hackers] Expected WPMU Performance

Shayne Sweeney wp-hackers at shaynesemail.com
Tue Oct 3 04:49:27 GMT 2006

Robin,

Litespeed is actually what Wordpress.com uses. According to their
benchmarks, Litespeed's, Litespeed is faster. My tests have also shown
numbers accurate to theirs. I've also tried Lighttpd in the past, both
Litespeed and Lighttpd are showing numbers much faster than Apache.

I am using a PHP caching as well, in fact, APC (Alternative PHP Cache). In
the past I have used eAccelerator too. Both provide op-code caching and APC
also has key based caching, similar to that of memcache.

I'm currently writing a caching plugin that acts similar to WP-Cache but is
computable with WPMU.

Still looking for some solution.