[wp-hackers] Lack of code savvy volunteers vs wp-hackers

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Sat Nov 25 17:52:27 GMT 2006

That was exactly what I was thinking and tried to say earlier.
Basically, Automattic picks mods and gives them access to specify a special
"level" tag (different from currently existing tag system). "Level Tags"
above a certain level appear in a virtual-category in bbPress, which doesn't
have all the fluff in the mix. It's different, it's not following the
traditional support model, but then again, you do what you have to do to get
things working, right?

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/