[wp-hackers] 2.1 Ongoing Work

Ryan Boren ryan at boren.nu
Tue Nov 21 03:21:56 GMT 2006

Ryan Boren wrote:
>> * Finalize nomenclature of Blogroll/Links/Bookmarks.

I changed all references to Bookmarks to Links.  The menu tab is still
called Blogroll pending further arguing. :-)

>> * Autosave tweaking.  Still have some edge case bugs here.
>
> Still some gotchas lingering, it seems.

4507 should help here.

http://trac.wordpress.org/changeset/4507

>> * wp_cron and future posts.  Any remaining issues?
>
> See separate thread on this issue.  Need to handle race conditions.

We need some testing of the fixes landed in changeset 4509.

http://trac.wordpress.org/changeset/4509

>> * Page on front.  We still have some issues lingering.
>
> Looking better.  Still a couple of bugs to fix.

4475 addresses the remaining known issue.

http://trac.wordpress.org/changeset/4475

>> * Import/Export.  Remaining issues?  Sufficient to replace DB backup?

4485 exports post IDs.  I think we have some import/export related
tickets still lingering in trac.

http://trac.wordpress.org/changeset/4485

> * gettext string disambiguation #3337
>
> Would like to get this in.

We disambiguated the strings that would require this change so let's
postpone this until we need it.

Ryan