[wp-hackers] Revamping the <!--nextpage--> Pagination Function

Brian Layman Brian at TheCodeCave.com
Thu Nov 9 06:08:45 GMT 2006

> What I am effectively doing is creating commerical function libraries, and
> then using them from a plugin. The plugin interface might be regarded by
> many as being GPL depending on how it uses other Wordpress functions, but
> the libraries are not.

Ah, a very concise way to isolate the code.  Well done.

And I applaud your notification of the list.  It probably would not ever be
needed, but it is good to keep stuff upfront and out in the open.

You concern with strictly adhering to licensing issues is not universal and
is thus quite commendable.