[wp-hackers] Plugin API Cheat Sheet

Paul Mitchell wp-hackers at paul-mitchell.me.uk
Mon May 29 15:27:22 GMT 2006

Sean Hickey wrote:
> Howdy all,
>  I created a plugin API cheat sheet in PNG format.  It's 1280x1024,
> so it's good for desktop backgrounds.
>
> http://www.headzoo.com/wpcs.png
>
> Comments, suggestions, things I forgot, thoughts?
>
> - Sean

Nice one, Sean.

I bought the Visibone cheat sheets. This looks almost as good, although
my old eyes need a little more contrast to pick the filter and action
names out of the background.

A cheat-sheet for this kind of information isn't suited to my needs (I
use my editor and the source code) but I think a refined (and, who
knows, laminated :) version of this will be invaluable to new WordPress
programmers.

I know it says "2.0 API", but With 2.1 just around the corner and some
doggedly sticking to 1.5.x, how about symbols to denote version
compatibility, with 2.0.x the norm?

Paul