[wp-hackers] do pages and posts make sense?

Elliotte Harold elharo at metalab.unc.edu
Thu May 18 21:49:15 GMT 2006

Andy Skelton wrote:

> You broach a whole new issue by bringing up permalinks. I was talking
> about blog views where more than one page matches the query. To follow
> your permalink structure, the question is: what should be displayed
> for http://www.elharo.com/blog/privacy/ ?

Essentially the same thing that's displayed now. Pages wouldn't be part
of the loop. However, the pages link on the right hand side would only
include pages that were listed in the privacy or No categories. They
would not show pages for other categories like tech or birds.

In essence, there'd need to be a function to grab all posts from this
category, and all posts from this category+no category.

Elliotte Rusty Harold  elharo at metalab.unc.edu