[wp-hackers] Is WordPress Development Slowing Down?

Rob r at robm.me.uk
Mon May 15 13:37:34 GMT 2006

Ron Guerin wrote:
> Indeed.  While the blogging space is still evolving, it is quite natural
> that the pace of development should be slowing down by now.  There just
> isn't as much that needs doing as there used to be.

Whilst this is true, the pace of actual development does seem to have
slowed slightly. As in, there have been tickets that have been marked
for committing but haven't been committed, as well as tickets that were
being actively developed that have just stopped being worked on - and
that's just out of the tickets that I've been watching. Seems a bit weird.

--
Rob Miller
http://robm.me.uk/ | http://kantian.co.uk/