[wp-hackers] Easytags template system

Craig nuclearmoose at gmail.com
Wed May 10 14:55:01 GMT 2006

On 5/10/06, Chris Casciano <chris at placenamehere.com> wrote:

> My thought from the sidelines on this one is that while I don't doubt
> that the current use of <?php ?> might be intimidating to a new user,

This is a gross over-simplification of the issue at hand. As much as you
coders know and understand PHP to be among the simplest of codebases, it's
not just about the <?php ?>. Does anyone hear recall the GET versus POST
debate in recent threads? Hand that discussion over to a new user and pat
them on the back of the hand saying "there there, don't worry. PHP is
drop-dead easy."

I don't see much difference between this initiative and localization; it's a
way to provide some functionality to a broader audience.

Craig
Nuclear Moose