[wp-hackers] Easytags template system

Craig nuclearmoose at gmail.com
Wed May 10 14:48:47 GMT 2006

I'm with Matt 110% on this one. From the earliest days of WordPress, I
recall hearing "I'd love to use WP, but it looks so complicated because of
the PHP. I'm not a programmer, so I'll find something else to use." on the
forums and everywhere else. I used to reply on a daily basis "I'm not a
programmer either, and look what I've done."

Many responses in this thread have been all about those who are code-savvy.
I suggest you put on your casual user hats and then think about this.

This initiative would be a huge step forward in embracing the many WP users
who would like to do more with the application but are saddled with
misconceptions about PHP. There are far more people in this category of
users than in the hacker category.

Craig.
Nuclear Moose.