[wp-hackers] Porting Wordpress to PostgreSQL

Andrew Krespanis leftjustified at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 01:37:18 GMT 2006

On 3/24/06, Martin <mgonzo at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would be very willing to contribute some time to this effort, by writing
> SQL, PHP code and/or documentation.

Sweet, that's two of us onboard for an adoDB port... or do you have
reasons to recommend PEAR:DB instead?

Anyone else willing to put their hand up?

Once we've got willing parties sorted, I guess we should use a codex
page to split up the work? I'm new to distributed programming without
face-to-face contact; hopefully someone can drop in with a bit of
guidence at this point; please?  :D

looking forward to finally contributing something meaningful,
Andrew.