[wp-hackers] get_template function

Alex King lists at alexking.org
Mon Mar 20 05:25:06 GMT 2006

If backward compatibility is an issue, perhaps a variable could be added
to control this - something that could be set in a plugin or the
functions.php for the theme.

I've got empty sidebar.php, header.php and footer.php files in my theme
just to keep the default theme items from showing up where they aren't
wanted. I don't see the current situation as a good thing.

--Alex

Personal             Business               FeedLounge
http://alexking.org  http://kingdesign.net  http://feedlounge.com