[wp-hackers] Hack to prevent 404s

Brian Layman Brian at TheCodeCave.com
Wed Jun 14 17:49:16 GMT 2006

Yep, you've got it.

I'll have a config screen that has check boxes for which of the default
number of non-default permalink structures, 1 per line.

That way it can provide the rewrite rules only for the structures you've
tried and not waste any extra server power.

I'll post the plug in hopefully later today -

That is if the monitor and walls decide they will quit spinning...

Wow - got a whole sentence typed that time... OK back to bed...