[wp-hackers] New Plugin: [JKG] Search Spelling Suggestion

Jayant Kumar Gandhi jayantg at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 14:43:32 GMT 2006

Hi Guys,

I am new to Wordpress. I am not sure if this is the right place. I
have created my first plugin. This plugin displays a suggested
spelling correction for a given search query. The user can simply
click on the suggestion run the suggested query. Using this plugin
anyone can provide spelling suggestions for common mistakes.

Help me find some bugs in it. The main concern I have is with respect
to XSS/CSS attacks.
The URL to the plugin is:
http://www.jkg.in/26-jkg-search-spelling-suggestion-v01-new-wordpress-plugin.htm

Thanks and Best Regards,