[wp-hackers] anyone looked at Chameleon closely?

Arne Brachhold himself at arnebrachhold.de
Tue Jun 6 19:13:29 GMT 2006

> http://www.flipcorp.com/chameleon/

"An automatic Google compliant sitemap generator is built into the
system. As and when new content is entered into the system the Google
sitemap service is notified in order for the Google crawlers to trawl
the site and index it."

"The Google sitemap module 'pings' the global search and indexing
company once content has been updated in order to make new and updated
information accessible through search engines on the fly."

Maybe I should use this text on my plugin site, sounds a lot better
than my "This generator will create a Google compliant sitemap of your
WordPress blog.".

Unfortunately they even removed the author names in the plugins. :(

http://www.marriottdining.ae/sitemap.xml

Best regards,

  Arne Brachhold

mail  himself at arnebrachhold.de