[wp-hackers] "For the rest of us" theme

Michael Heilemann heilemann at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 08:12:08 GMT 2006

Actually, with regards to specifically the delicious plugin, we just
took out support for this weekend (and put in support for some new
stuff):

http://k2.stikipad.com/docs/show/Supported+Plugins

And yes, Robin is right, why throw in code, which we would then have
to maintain, unless absolutely necessary?

Aloha,
Michael Heilemann
http://binarybonsai.com