[wp-hackers] Why Can't Pages have Categories?

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Fri Jul 21 19:06:13 GMT 2006

> If we ask for a hierarchical listing and a child is in the requested
> category but the parent is not.  Do we

Good question: I say treat it the way we do categories themselves.
A child is _inherently_ a member of the same category as its parent. When you view the child, there should be a link _to_ the parent, but the parent itself shouldn't be listed there... Just my two cents.

(BTW, for everyone suggesting themes and plugins, _Why?!!_ This is the easiest and most logical way of doing it!!)

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/