[wp-hackers] hooks on the Loop

Aaron Brazell emmensetech at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 18:11:45 GMT 2006

On 7/12/06, Andy Skelton <skeltoac at gmail.com> wrote:

> like you're slaughtering a chicken. Do any preliminary queries you
> need to do, or modify the query as needed. Do your best Michael
> Jackson Thriller impression, then return the query. WP_Query should
> handle the rest. Eenie meenie minie moe, catch the_posts by the toe,
> when Israel was in Egypt's land, let the_posts go.

You know... I've actually slaughtered a chicken. Bloody mess that rooster
was. :)

WP_Query then contains every single post ever made? If that's the case,
pulling out only what I need is simple enough but for whatever reason, I
didn't think it actually had every post and was limited by the Max posts to
show on a page option.

Thanks. This is much more advanced than I've ever gotten before.

Aaron