[wp-hackers] Data recovery (post_status?)

Kimmo Suominen kimmo+key+wordpress.c4f53f at suominen.com
Sun Feb 12 15:59:13 GMT 2006

On Sun, Feb 12, 2006 at 10:44:49AM -0500, David Chait wrote:
> do we simply need a 'trash' flag on all major object tables?  that just
> seems overkill in one sense, in another it simplifies stuff greatly.

I would vote for having a trash flag in all tables that will support
the "trash can" idea.  I think it would simplify life in the long run,
as you don't have to recall different column names and different magic
values for them.

Personally I'd only want a trash can for posts and comments.  (I'm not
against having it for "everything," though.)

Best regards,
+ Kimmo
--
<A HREF="http://kimmo.suominen.com/">Kimmo Suominen</A>