[wp-hackers] Data recovery (post_status?)

David Chait davebytes at comcast.net
Sat Feb 11 22:07:46 GMT 2006

Agreed.  And, with the move to make more things varchar for extensibility,
here's a vote to move post_status away from being an enum.
post_status=='trash' would probably do fine for this.  or ".trash" (would be
nice to have a convention for hiding certain status 'classes' from the
normal view queries without explicitly listing the states to exclude...).

Thoughts?  (esp Ryan?  given the recent status=='future' changes...)

While we're at it, how about making the comment_approved a varchar too... ;)
;)

-d