[wp-hackers] $wpdb errors

R.J. Kaplan just.be.happy at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 17:35:23 GMT 2006

Hi,
I wrote a plugin that stores some data in an additional table named
wp_designs, i use $wpdb->get_results to display the data from that
table. It all works fine until i tried using LIKE in the sql query,
the results come out null and i get an error (by running $wpdb-
 >print_error()) WordPress database error: [] . running the exact
same query in phpmyadmi, I get the expected results. here's an
example query:
SELECT * FROM wp_designs WHERE (description LIKE '%design%' OR name
LIKE '%design%') AND approved=1
Any ideas?