[wp-hackers] query_posts broken 2.0.5?

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 04:26:58 GMT 2006

Very odd Kaf.  I did the same thing on a test site using the default theme,
and no go.  I did have some plugins installed, but nothing that I would have
thought would interfere with postings, and the poster in that thread said
they had no plugins active.  And as I said, I even tried using category_name
to no avail.

Guess I might want to deactivate plugin by plugin to be sure.