[wp-hackers] RSS/Atom Feed Article Categories Gone

Aaron Brazell emmensetech at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 20:53:28 GMT 2006

On Dec 13, 2006, at 3:50 PM, Computer Guru wrote:

> Moreover, this is in keeping with the mood of the last couple threads
> discussing which plugins work and leading up to Andy's (very
> useful) post in
> the WP-Dev blog. If that doesn't qualify as WP-Hacker-compliant, I
> don't
> know what is.

Just because I like to make sure my name is appropriate recognized
(call me "elitist"), that post on WP Dev was from me, not Andy.
Though Andy could have probably done a much better job than I did.

I remember about a year ago I was roundly smacked around for claiming
that wp-hackers was not for plugin discussion. In fact, it is. It's a
place where we can "hack" WordPress. If you [Mike] want only
development of the core, then my recommendation is to subscribe to wp-
trac instead.