[wp-hackers] RSS/Atom Feed Article Categories Gone

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 20:03:23 GMT 2006

And as with many plugin authors, they like to wait until something is more
set in stone.  When you say "the WP 2.1 users", I trust that those that are
using 2.1 and subscribe to this list fully understand the caveats of using
an alpha release, and do not expect full function of all plugins for it.

Forgive me if I sound sharp, but after a recent thread about "noise" in the
support forums, and the need for intellectually stimulating conversation on
wp-hackers, I find a thread of this nature on wp-hackers and not wp-testers
as noise.  I monitor this list as a means to better know about WP, and to
better be able to assist in the forums.  There have been numerous threads
regarding plugins and compatibility with alpha/beta versions of WP, and
since my time around, the answer has always been the same as the one I've
already stated.  I'm not saying sharing the info with the author (in this
case Christine, who has her own support forum for the plugin) is a bad idea,
I just wonder if wp-hackers is the proper place for it.

This not intended as a flame or to rehash the previous thread, just an
observation.

Michael