[wp-hackers] So, this whole .htaccess thing...

Christopher J. Hradil chradil at comcast.net
Sat Aug 26 16:14:47 GMT 2006

.htaccess shouldn't be an issue, it's actually both the easiest and most elegant way of handling the
complex (and nearly infinite) permalink possibilities available through wp. anything special you'd
need beyond that would not require modification to core, only (as previously mentioned) your theme
files and/or a plugin.

..c

~~
Christopher J. Hradil