[wp-hackers] New Default Theme For 2.1

Dr. Mike Wendell theapparatus at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 15:06:16 GMT 2006

But would they though?  I mean I spend a lot of my time pointing folks
to the WP.com FAQ blog when they ask questions in the WP.com support
forums.  Heck, you should see it some days in the WPMU forums.  Had
someone ask me today where their php.ini file was.

Knowledge is a dangerous weapon when you have too much of it
sometimes.  Should I have this person start mucking around with their
server settings?  A bull in a china shop comes to mind.  And, when
they get lost or break something, then their going to go whining to
either the WP support forums or to their host.  And, if they go to
their host, then they'll see WP as too much trouble and they'll start
banning the software.

-drmike

Blog: http://tdjc.be
Kim Possible: Remixed: http://kpremixed.tdjc.be