[wp-hackers] New Default Theme For 2.1 (sandbox)

Scott Allan Wallick swallick at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 02:38:43 GMT 2006

> Why is that?  Is it a done deal then that Sandbox is going to be the next
> default theme?  Otherwise, they should simply be listed like anyother
> theme,
> IMO, but not the "official" home of it.

Regardless of whether or not the Sandbox becomes the next default or is
washed away by the sea, I think the pages on the Codex are as good a place
as any to keep documents for the Sandbox, especially considering its nature
on WordPress.com; however, I am totally up to suggestions.

I don't know if having a family of pages on the Codex would make it the
Sandbox "home" but then again this might just be the booze in me talking.

;-)

scott

--
Visit » www.plaintxt.org