[wp-hackers] New Default Theme For 2.1

Diwaker Gupta diwaker.lists at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 20:36:13 GMT 2006

> CSS, something that users can actually learn from, instead of the mess
> that Kubrick (and Kubrick 2 even more) is.

Ironically, most of the people complaining about Kubrick/K2 on this
list are not the "average" WP user. Google doesn't show a lot of
people publicly complaining about K2. Infact, a lot of people really
like the default theme. And there's no doubt that Kubrick became the
trademark of WP blogs (there are Kubrick clones for Drupal, bloxom and
pretty much everything else these days).

Nothing against the current discussion really, but I don't see any
need for beating down on Kubrick like this.

cheers,
Diwaker
--
Web/Blog/Gallery: http://floatingsun.net/blog