[wp-hackers] WP Plugins --> was::RE: [wp-forums] questionable...

David Chait davebytes at comcast.net
Sat Aug 5 19:08:11 GMT 2006

Sounds like there needs to be a differentiation between simple deactivation
(still there, could turn it back on) and permanent removal/uninstall (no
options left behind, no files..).  I >don't< think that deactivation should
cause ANYTHING to be removed from DB or FS... needs to be a different
'button', procedure, whatever.

-d