[wp-hackers] "For the rest of us" theme

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Tue Aug 1 06:53:20 GMT 2006

On 7/31/06, Charles <lists06 at wiltgen.net> wrote:
> Dave wrote:
> To Robin and Dave, obviously I'm a K2 fan, and I participated in earlier
> betas.  I won't be reinventing any wheels that I don't have to, but this
> project will target a very different class of users.

Do you mind expanding on that? I use K2, and I wouldn't leave it for
the world, I just don't see the things you're talking about (essential
items that aren't there, etc.)

Not to be a party-pooper, but most of the things you are now talking
about are already available as plugins.. unless that is your goal? To
make a theme that comes with plugins already in it?

Regards,

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/