[wp-hackers] Officially supported browsers. was:SecurityatWordpress

David Chait davebytes at comcast.net
Wed Apr 26 16:35:11 GMT 2006

I'd think browser support would be much more of a 'reader facing' issue than
an 'admin facing' issue.  That's not to say that wp-admin area isn't
important to keep highly functional. ;)

But now, in hindsight, given the discussion of securing the admin area, I
guess I can understand why the question was regarding what browsers properly
support the admin area (or vice-versa)... ah well.

I'm guessing a list could be compiled, and that the lead devs probably have
some set in their minds (and on their computers)...

-d