[wp-hackers] Preview template

Ryan Boren ryan at boren.nu
Sun Apr 16 03:32:21 GMT 2006

Rob wrote:
> It would be an enhancement to be able to choose just a rendering of the
> text without the need to load the full site, though.

The full preview is one of our most popular features and is often cited
as a primary reason for switching to WP.  So, that will remain the
default.  The behavior can be changed through plugins by those who want
something different.  Also, keep in mind that the full preview shows the
content after all filters have been run.  WYSIWYG does not.

Ryan