[wp-hackers] Stumped on a dashboard issue

Handy handy.solo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 04:45:24 GMT 2006

Gents and Ladies,

Pardon the intrusion.  Been lurking a bit via the web interface and really
am not sure if this is the right place... but I'm stumped and hoping for
some insight.

I have an issue with "the dashboard".  I've posted a series of articles
here: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/65565?replies=10
without much luck.  I consider myself somewhat "handy" but this one has me
stumped.

Wondering if anyone could take a minute to read that series of posts and
offer up some ideas?  The issue is not the "end of the world" by any means.
But I hate being stumped.  ;-)