[wp-hackers] Nightly Build link?

Matt Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Wed Sep 28 18:00:52 GMT 2005

Robert Poitras wrote:
> I can't seem to find it. I want to test and help out with the 1.6 release...
> I looked in the first email I got for the mailing list and Im not sure where else I should look.

http://wordpress.org/download/nightly/

Let me highlight the second paragraph:

"You can track changes on the web or through our SVN mailing list but
many people choose to run the nightly builds to help us identify bugs.
If you would like to be part of this process, please join the WP Testers
mailing list and the nightly build location will be sent to you."

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://pingomatic.com | http://cnet.com