[wp-hackers] From the Forum: Request to plugin developers

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Mon Sep 26 08:01:59 GMT 2005

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/45433

When you develop a plugin, dear developers, please PLEASE test it during
XMLRPC as well. I have had several support requests from my ecto users
about failed postings due to installed plugins. Please test if your
plugin works when a new post is made or edited via XMLRPC. WordPress
will also call your plugin during XMLRPC and some functions may not be
available then. Here's a recent example from a user:

<b>Fatal error</b>: Call to undefined function: get_home_path() in
<b>/home/ensight/public_html/cooking/wp-content/plugins/sitemap.php</b>
on line <b>402</b>

Posted by Ecto (http://ecto.kung-foo.tv/)